Introduction:Python is a high-level, structured, open-source programming language that can be used for a wide variety of programming tasks. Python was created by Guido Van Rossum in the early 1990s; its following has grown steadily and interest has increased markedly in the last few years. Another great feature of Python is its availability for all platforms. Python can run on Microsoft Windows, Macintosh and all Linux distributions with ease. This makes the programs very portable, as any program written for one platform can easily be used on another.
Python requires some setup by downloading the Python IDLE. You can download python from www.python.org. The Python IDLE is basically a text editor that lets you execute Python code. If you want to use Python as a server-side language, you certainly can. Python can output HTML just like other languages can.
Downloading And Installing Python:1. Go to www.python.org and download appropriate version
2. if your are not sure, which version to download, i recommend to download version 3.5 or higher
3. If you don't have notepad plus plus, download it from here.
4. You can directly run your python code from notepad plus plus using python shell. However you need to configure correctly. you can follow this youtube link.
5. You can also write code in Notepad, and run it on Windows command prompt. You may follow this video by Chuck Severance.
6. However, the best option I would suggest is installing PyCharm IDE.
Pulser Software Solution is an emerging IT and Software solution company provides custom
Website Development, Business Software solution, Android, and iOS apps Development and
Search Engine Optimization services. Contact email@example.com